My morning daily Bible reading currently consists of the first line of books below, and I work on the others on the list in my free time.
- Psalms, II Samuel & Hebrews
- The Saints’ Everlasting Rest, by Richard Baxter
- The Valley of Vision, A Collection of Puritan Prayers, Arthur Bennett, ed.
- The Letters of Samuel Rutherford
- The Cost of Discipleship, by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- Churchill’s History of the English Speaking Peoples, Henry Steele Commager, ed.
- London, The Biography, by Peter Ackroyd
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes, by Arthur Conan Doyle